--Ms. Laura Legazcue (Uruguay) - 32nd World Congress
san marino -Ms. Laura Legazcue (Uruguay)
32nd World Congress on Dance Research
San Marino, 27 June - 1 July 2012
CID Congresses are the largest gatherings of dance specialists world-wide, the best opportunity to showcase one's work to a wide audience of practitioners, dance teachers, choreographers, researchers, journalists and organizers. Average attendance is 400 professionals from 40 countries of the 5 continents.
All forms of dance are represented. Strictly non-profit. Not to be confused with festivals, workshops, competitions or open conferences.
Under the auspices of the Government of the Republic of San Marino and the National UNESCO Commission.
This World Congress is organized by the San Marino Section of CID, in collaboration with the Italian Folklore Union (UFI). San Marino is a small independent country on the Eastern coast of Italy, very near Rimini.
The program includes:
- Presentation and discussion of original research reports (papers)
- Classes, lecture-demonstrations, video projections
- Performances by dance companies, duos or solos
- Exhibitions and sale of books, records, pictures, costumes, accessories etc.
- Visits to places of special interest, such as dance schools, museums, sites etc.
- Evenings where members can discuss in a relaxed setting.
While intended primarily for professionals, it is at the same time a trade fair and a participatory event, facilitating contacts among colleagues in view of international cooperation projects. Working language is English - other languages can be used, without translation.
Submitting a presentation (research report, lecture-demonstration, class, performance, exhibition) is optional. For each presentation a text must be sent before 1 June 2012.
Absentee delegates can register also; their presentations will appear in the printed program and will be included in the proceedings.
To apply for a visa and/or financial assistance, registered participants receive an official certificate of registration. Please make arrangements as early as possible.
International Dance Council
UNESCO, 1 rue Miollis; FR-75732 Paris, France
Convention & Visitors Bureau
Viale J. F. Kennedy 17; SM-47890 San Marino, Repubblica di San Marino
Tel. +378 0549.888.028 ; Fax +378 0549.888.029
UFI National President Mr. Maurizio Negro
P.O. Box 8; IT-34170 Lucinico (Gorizia); Italy
Tel. & Fax +39 0481.888.697 & +39 0481.391.078
- The International Dance Council (CID) is the official umbrella organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.
- It is a non-profit non-governmental organization founded in 1973 within the UNESCO headquarters in Paris.
- It is a worldwide forum bringing together international, national and local organizations as well as select individuals active in dance.
- It represents the art of dance in general and advises the UNESCO, national and local government agencies, international organizations and institutions.
- UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
International Dance Council CID Conseil International de la Danse
UNESCO, 1 rue Miollis, FR-75732 Paris 15, France
MILONGA LA BALDOSA----CATULO EL MUSICAL DE TANGO ANCHORENA Y ZELAYA ABASTO DE GARDEL BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA CATULO CATULO CATULO
Sandra Braida con Cristina Braida, Julio César Reino, Fernando Pichu Straneo, Ale Rusa Labraga, Javier Braida, Mercedes Àlvarez, Laura Legazcue, Carolina Montes de Oca y Patricia Reino Amaral en catulo tango.
MILONGA SOLIDARIA LA BALDOSA
Yumba Rojas con Alejandro Beron, Juan Corvalan, Laura Legazcue II, Laura Legazcue, Omar Ocampo, Milonga la Baldosa, Los Ocampo y Monica Romero.